Anna is a Photographic Artist and Brand Consultant known for her skill to turn ideas into award winning images for adventurous businesses. Her commitment to excellence has been transformative for many companies including Rocky Mountaineer, Ciccozzi Architecture, Fasken and hundreds of entrepreneurs.
Anna Beaudry Photographic Design consists of a team of expert Photographers, Assistants, Makeup Artists, Graphic Designers and Press Printers all dedicated to highlighting your brand and creating a full service experience.
Beyond photography, Anna applies that same caring and ability to create memorable opportunities within her community and family.
- Photographer of the Year 2016 PPOC-BC
- Master of Photography Degree (M. Photog.) PPA
- Master of Photographic Arts Designation (MPA) PPOC
- Certified Professional Photographer CPP
- Fellow PPOC-BC
- Accredited in Commercial, Advertising, Architecture, Industrial, Environmental Business Portrait, Group Portrait
- Proud supporter of local business!
- Co-Founder and Co-Chair of BC’s PHOTOGraphie Festival
- Past President of Professional Photographers of Canada – PPOC-BC
- Publisher of the first Canadian Business Practices Manuals CAPIC
- Founding President of the Ottawa Chapter of CAPIC
- Outstanding Contribution Award – CAPIC
- Resource Parent with Family Support Institute
- Strata Council President